The days of your website being viewed solely on a desktop computer are over. Mobile devices are the new reality and your site needs to cater to all types of devices and screen sizes to maintain your brand positioning.
Responsive web design is a method of developing your website so that it automatically adjusts to the screen size and device used to view the site. This ensures a consistent user experience and allows you to replicate your site’s content without reducing it for smaller screens, as you need to do with a mobile site. Every site that ZAG builds is built using responsive design.
Some Benefits of Responsive Design
- Your site scales to desktops, notebooks, tablets and smartphones now and in the future
- One site for all devices consolidates web traffic for better SEO results.Just ask Google!
- Provide broader content on your mobile properties
- Cater to the 112.5 million US consumers who will own a tablet by 2016, which is one-third of the US adult population. (Source: Forrester)
Responsive Design in Action
- Using a smartphone or tablet, go to https://www.seogaru.com/. Only have a desktop/laptop? Just drag the size of your web browser in to simulate different screen sizes.
- View examples of some of our dozens of responsive website designs